A hip resistance band is one of the most inexpensive and convenient pieces of workout equipment you can own. Including hip resistance band to the workouts, on the other hand, makes the whole experience very effective and when executed properly, the excellent results appear quickly.
Hip resistance bands are great for those who want to exercise at home or those who would like to take their workout equipment along when they travel, but their value doesn’t end there. These reasonable workout tools represent a convenient option for people of any age or fitness level who are seriously interested in the efficiency of their workout as well as the fitness accessories they own. Plus, they take up no space which makes them perfectly suitable for anyone who has a tight space to carry out an intense and effective workout.
There are lots of hip resistance band workouts, which aid the journey towards a fit and perfect body. Especially the glute, as hip resistance bands or hip stretch bands as they may be otherwise known are very effective in activating the muscles in the buttocks and the thigh.
- Hip resistance bands are sure to boost your performance regardless of where you may find yourself. At the gym or at home, you can use these bands to complement your lunges and squats, which will help to skyrocket your performance.
- These hip resistance bands can take your stability, mobility, and strength to a whole new level as they tend to support your muscle stamina and flexibility while enhancing your blood circulation and your body posture. Hip resistance bands don’t have to be used only for the workout itself, but including them to your pre-workout fitness routine might be very useful too. It could also be used while cooling down after training to help relax your muscles.
- Hip resistance bands are comfortable and do not slip. This is because they are made from a soft, stretchy and breathable material. These materials have an ergonomic nonslip and gripping design which will add convenience to your training sessions. These bands are suitable for men & women and can be used by yoga, pilates or cycling enthusiast and much more.
- Slash your recovery time after an injury with an elastic resistance band and you can treat your legs, hips, glutes, and calf muscle. You can also use them to strengthen your arms, biceps, ankles, shoulders, lower back and more. When using hip bands for your recovery, always make sure you consult it with your physician.
- These workout bands provide different degrees of resistance which would allow you to work all muscles throughout your body. You can use these exercise bands for a range of workouts. You may also use them to warm up your body while performing a dynamic warm up.
- The Hip resistance bands for glutes has a thick quality material which ensures better resistance band for glutes. It isn’t just easy to use, but it is also effective in ensuring that you enjoy productively, the workout you desire.
Be Sportify Booty Bands come with a bag for storage and carrying. It also comes with an in-depth exercise guide which will get you started or give you options to help you to switch up your usual routine. The Hip resistance band for glutes isn’t just one-dimensional; as it can be used for legs and upper body as well!
- Hip resistance bands are generally suitable for both men and women, regardless of fitness levels. Be Sportify offers 4 levels of resistance so each body and muscle group part can fully benefit. The bands can be used for your legs, hips, ankles, back, arms, and shoulders. Using the bands will help you to engage and strengthen your glutes and hips, both before and after workouts.
Hip Resistance Band Benefits
While these resistance bands may look rather simplistic, do not let its simplicity fool you as the exercises carried out using hip resistance bands are surprisingly super effective. These exercises also offer many benefits whenever they are used. Some of the effective benefits gotten from using these resistance bands are as follows:
- YOU CAN EXERCISE SAFELY EVEN WHEN ALONE
Resistance bands offer an effective strength training benefit. This is because it removes the risk of dropping a piece of heavyweight equipment on your foot or other risks involved with exercising with heavy machines. The small size and weight of the bands make them an effective tool for working out even if you plan to work out alone.
- SMALL AND PORTABLE FOR EXERCISE ON THE ROAD
As these resistance bands are so small and portable you can use them literally anywhere. Even if you are a travel person and you like to move from place to place with the limit weight for your luggage, the bands can be easily added there and they won’t take much space. You will appreciate it in those moments you’ll feel up to do your workout but you’ll want to add something extra to spice your workout up.
- IT HELPS TO SAVE ON YOUR STORAGE SPACE
The bands are not only practical on your travels but if you are experiencing a situation where you don’t have enough storage space in your home and you probably don’t have a gym room, they are the way to go for.
- IT HELPS TO ADD A VARIETY TO YOUR WORKOUTS
We all know that over time our muscles adapt to any exercise routine. Using these hip resistance bands is a good idea as it truly helps to mix up workout sessions by cross-training with free weights, machines and also resistance band exercises. What makes them so great is the fact your muscles will work in a slightly different way in comparison with machines or no resistance.
- GET AN EFFECTIVE WORKOUT
Resistance bands will also make your muscles work harder since your body is moving against the pressure of the band. This naturally results in an effective workout. Work out regularly and on a consistent basis to enjoy the full benefits of hip resistance bands is crucial.
- IT CAN BE COMBINED WITH OTHER EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
Ideally speaking, hip resistance bands work well on their own, but they can also be combined with other exercise equipment. Combining a resistance band workout with other equipment like a dumbbell can give you combined benefits and results.